General Offer Terms
- The promoter of this web site is Creative Path Group Ltd, Studio E, Whitegates, Alexander Lane, Shenfield, Brentwood CM15 8QF
- Your contract for promotional redemptions made through this website is with Creative Path Group, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- You must be eighteen years old to use this website. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- All products featured on this site are 'free' meaning that no charge is made for the item itself.
- When ordering the promotional material online, a charge relating to the cost of postage is levied. Please ensure that you are aware of this charge before making a transaction.
- All offers are subject to availability, stock and limited promotional periods (where stated).
- While we try and ensure that all postage fees, on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the postage, packing, handling or dispatch of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- No contract for the transaction of any product will subsist between you and Creative Path Group until Creative Path Group dispatches the product(s) ordered.
- Creative Path Group will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Creative Path Group Ltd. for the purpose of ordering goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- Creative Path Group does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, Creative Path Marketing shall, at it's own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify Creative Path Marketing of the problem within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. Nothing in this clause affects your statutory rights.
- These terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of England.
- All orders will be fulfilled whilst stocks last and as efficiently as possible. However, please allow up to 35 days for delivery. In rare cases where demand exceeds stocks and the delivery time is exceeded we will endeavour to keep you informed (of the expected date of delivery) at all times.
- Our offers are for promotional purposes only- not for resale. Stock levels are based on estimates provided to us by the media or content partner.
While Stocks Last:
- Delivery will begin 28 days from receipt of your order. Delivery to UK addresses only. One application per household.
Creative Path Group, Studio E, Whitegates, Alexander Lane, Shenfield, Brentwood CM15 8QF. A member of the promotional marketing association, we maintain an active dialogue with the advertising standards authority and trading standards to ensure that our offers comply with the latest industry guidelines and offer best value. If you are unsure about any aspect of your transaction with creative path marketing ltd please email us on info@mediapromos.Co.Uk if you are looking for wider help as a consumer, contact consumer direct, the online advice service operated by the office of fair trading at www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
- We understand that your privacy and the protection of your personal information is important to you. We take your privacy seriously and take every reasonable precaution to safeguard the personal information you supply to us.
- All transactions for postage fees on our site are 100% secure and processed through Europe's largest and most secure merchant service provider, Paymentsense.
Information we collect:
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, phone number, street, city and postcode.
- Your information will always be safeguarded under the terms and conditions of the Data Protection Act to ensure that the information you provide us with is safe and only used for the purposes you requested.
Use of Information
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to update you on an order.
- You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails: To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Sites